http://www.devonmarkert.blogspot.com
Started October 2007.
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A blog to keep in touch with other Markerts in our family. You can comment as you wish, but if you want to post a picture or a message e-mail Devon and she will do it for you. E-mail Lou and Asako to update your contact information on the Markert Excel worksheet.
2 comments:
Do not stand
at my grave and weep.
I am not there,
I do not sleep.
I am a thousand
winds that blow.
I am the diamond
glints on snow.
I am the sunlight
on ripened grain.
I am the gentle
autumn's rain.
When you awaken
in the mornings hush,
I am the swift
uplifting rush
of quiet birds
in circled flight.
I am the soft stars
that shine at night.
Do not stand
at my grave and cry;
I am not there,
I did not die.
In loving memory of Devon (1/28/80 - 9/19/08)
Devon's father, Lou Markert has now joined her in the next life. 02/23/12
Post a Comment